Bird 8400 ST
Bird 8400 ST
Bird 8400ST FeaturesThe Bird 8400ST volume ventilator is an electrically powered, microprocessor-controlled, volume cycled, pressure limited critical care ventilator designed for both adult and pediatric use. The Bird 8400ST has a compact and simple design. The electronic controller system is based on three microprocessors.
- Selectable ventilation modes for control, assist/control, SIMV, and CPAP.
- Apnea backup ventilation with user adjustable apnea interval from 10 to 60 seconds.
- Wide range of ventilator rates and tidal volumes.
- Digital display for total breath rate, tidal volume, minute volume, and I:E ratio.
- Square and decelerating waveform selection.
Bird 8400ST Specifications
- Height: 9” (22.9 cm)
- Width: 21” (40.6 cm)
- Depth: 13.5” (34.3 cm)
- Weight: 32 lbs (14.5 kg)
- Modes: Control Assist/Control, SIMV, and CPAP
- Tidal Volume: 50 to 2000 ml
- Peak Flow: 10 to 120 lpm
- Breath Rate: 0 to 80 bpm
- Waveforms: Square, Decelerating
- Pressure Support: off to 50 cmH2O
- Assist Sensitivity: -1 to -20 cmH20, Off
- PEEP/CPAP: 0 to 30 cmH2O
- Manual Breath: Touch button activated
- Inspiratory Hold: 6 seconds (maximum)
- Sigh: On/Off – 1 Sigh/1000 breaths
- Sigh Volume: 1.5 x Tidal Volume (up to 3000 ml)
- Sight High Pressure Limit: 1.5 x set (up to 140 cmH2O)
- Alarm Silence: 60 seconds
- Alarm Reset: Touch button
- AC Line ALT PWR Source: Slide switch for AC or DC operation
- Alarm Volume: 74 to 84 dB
- Back Up Breath Rate: 0 to 80 bpm
- Power “ON”: Green indicator lamp
- Minute Volume: 0 to 130.0 L
- Tidal Volume: 0 to 9999 ml
- Breath Rate: 0 to 255 bpm
- I:E Ratio: 1:1.0 to 99 or 1.0 to 99:1
- Airway Pressure: -20 to 140 cmH2o
- Battery “On”: Yellow indicator lamp
- Hourmeter: 0 to 99,999 hours
- 30 to 70 PSIG (2.10 to 4.90 kg/cm2